divorceinfo.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2014, 07:48:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
254497 Posts in 18123 Topics by 1394 Members
Latest Member: iram337
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  divorceinfo.com
|-+  Longleaf Breeze
| |-+  The Longleaf Breeze Social
| | |-+  Lee, I noticed in one of your articles
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lee, I noticed in one of your articles  (Read 2140 times)
H0$$
« on: December 26, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

You're still having trouble with deer. Let me give you my two cents having dealt with deer for years and years. I watched every gadget and fence there is come on the market to keep deer out. I can tell you the one and only thing that works and it just may be the cheapest of all and that's an electric fence. You can string miles of it for very little out of pocket money. Because it is so small it doesn't take away from the natural beauty because it's virtually invisible. I run two strands. One about brisket high on a deer and one about 8" off the ground to keep the rabbits, possums, coons etc. out. It works, it's fast and it's cheap compared to all of these other elaborate fences. You can put it anywhere and it's very easy to move around taking in different areas or narrowing what you wish to protect. You can buy to nylon filament type which is lightweight and can be rolled and unrolled on the reel that looks like a giant fishing reel. Just something for you to think about.
Wolfy

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »

I bet it also keeps the nieghbor kids out too.  Cheesy
H0$$
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »

Neighbors? Wolfy do you know my nearest neighbor is 1 mile away. Not exactly a residential area.  Cheesy
Lee Borden
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »

Thanks Hoss.

We've already made the purchase of deer fence. Just need to get it installed now, which we will do as soon as we finish clearing the line for it. You may very well be right that we will be disappointed in its performance; I sure hope not!

Helping people survive divorce
Lee's site: http://www.divorceinfo.com
Lee's blog: http://www.divorceinfo.com/blog
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: