divorceinfo.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2014, 02:42:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
254434 Posts in 18106 Topics by 1367 Members
Latest Member: emills655
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  divorceinfo.com
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Alabama Divorce Questions (Moderator: m_t)
| | |-+  Judge Banks in Mobile Al..?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Judge Banks in Mobile Al..?  (Read 1735 times)
StaciebigD

« on: May 16, 2010, 09:23:04 PM »

This is going to be my Judge in my divorce and child custody case. Has anyone delt with him ? or know anything about his reputation?
cantwin

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 12:25:59 PM »

I believe Judge Banks did a friends divorce and was very fair. I know they both came out in good shape. Unfornately, now that I am getting one, I get Judge Bosch in Baldwin county. From what everyone has said, I am basically screwed and may as well just hand over most of my paycheck for the next 16 years. The sad thing is I don't even want this divorce!  Sad
livealittle

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 12:43:40 PM »

I believe Judge Banks did a friends divorce and was very fair. I know they both came out in good shape. Unfornately, now that I am getting one, I get Judge Bosch in Baldwin county. From what everyone has said, I am basically screwed and may as well just hand over most of my paycheck for the next 16 years. The sad thing is I don't even want this divorce!  Sad

why would you say this cantwin? unless you make more than $120,000 a year iirc, then the cs is by a formula and the judge has no leeway on it.
InDenial

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 09:57:50 AM »

Maybe cantwin is worried about alimony?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: