Here are the sites I have found that seem most helpful to people who are going through divorce:
General Interest Divorce Sites
- Family Law Advisor – Probably the only divorce site on the Internet that has more information on it than Divorceinfo.com. Professionally maintained. Slick.
- Divorce Support – This is the successor to the Divorce Page, which was created as a labor of love by an egg sales executive, Dean Hughson. Some of the quaint charm from Dean is gone now, but the information is still good.
- Divorce Online – The strength of this page is its articles. There’s a nice reading list by Vicki Lansky, the author ofDivorce Book for Parents. There’s a bulletin board that gets pretty good usage.
- Divorce Central – Good links, well-supported chat rooms, and a good assortment of resources. There’s a decent listing of FAQ’s about divorce.
- Divorce Wizards – Good collection of articles and products.
Single Issue Sites
(Visited 606 times, 1 visits today)