Connecticut Fathers Want to Change Child Custody

A fathers’ rights group in Connecticut is asking the state legislature to change the way child custody works there. Here’s an article about it in Newsday. The group, called the Shared Parenting Council of Connecticut, wants to change the law to favor shared parenting, or joint custody, and to define “joint custody” as equating with equal physical custody. Here’s a copy of the bill on Shared Parenting’s website.