Paying Money to Lee

When you need to pay money to me, here are the ways you can do it:

You can call me at 334-226-0496 and leave me the number and expiration date of your Visa or Mastercard. I’m sorry; no Discover or American Express. No one ever listens to my voicemail except me, so it’s fine to leave the information on my voicemail.

Please don’t leave me a message asking me to call you to get the credit card number. That will cost you extra money. If I have your e-mail address on file, I’ll e-mail you a receipt when I submit the charge, and that will be your confirmation that I have received your message. This is the method used by the vast majority of my clients.

You can mail me a check or money order. Here’s my address. If you don’t have a checking account, it’s usually easy and inexpensive to purchase a money order.

No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)