I welcome you to use me as a coach on the legal issues you face dealing with divorce in Alabama. It’s a way to get the information you need without retaining a lawyer. It’s not free, but it’s designed to give you as much information as possible at a minimum cost. Here’s some information about preparing for your coaching session with me.
As in everything else I do, it’s crucial to me that you stay in control of your relationship with me, so here’s how I’ve structured my coaching:
- I pay for the call anywhere within the continental U.S.
- I charge you $65 for the call. I’ll take your Visa or MasterCard number over the phone. Your $65 buys a half an hour of time with me to ask any questions you want and to get straight answers for them. Your half hour doesn’t start until we’ve gotten all the credit card stuff out of the way.
- You wouldn’t be required to pay me for anything else or to use me in any other way, and I would not have the obligation to provide any other services. I would be required to keep confidential any information you provide to me during the course of our discussions, other than information related to your payment.
- You could call me once and never again, or you could call me periodically whenever you think I could be helpful. It would be strictly up to you. Each time you would pay $65 and spend up to a half an hour more with me on the phone.
- State law requires that I make this disclaimer: “No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.”
If this makes sense to you, send me an email, and we’ll set it up.